The global magazine for the plastics recycling supply chain
January/February 2024 issue is now available
A magazine for companies involved in the conversion of plastics waste to recycled polymers. Discover technologies for shredding, separation, sorting, filtering, compounding, and pelletising. Plus developments in additives for performance enhancement.
Our latest issue features:
- Recyclable: new goal for flexible packaging
- PVC makes progress despite challenges
- Recycling’s next stop: engineering polymers
- Chemical Recycling Global Insight 2024
RECYCLING AND SORTING PLANTS
WASHING AND SIZE REDUCTION
ADDITIVES AND MODIFIERS
Access past issues of Plastics Recycling World free of charge.
PLASTICS RECYCLING WORLD
Boost brand awareness with our range of advertising options.
- Deliver your message to our 27,000+ subscriber database
- Digital format enables you to visually showcase your products and services
- Link directly to your website
- Help your business stand out with our focused features
Chris SmithEditor-in-Chief, Digital Magazines
David EldridgeEditor, Digital Magazines
Chris SaundersSenior Staff Writer
Paul BeckleyHead of Business Development
Claire BishopAdvertising Manager
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL
Produced by the AMI Magazines team, PlasticsWorld provides timely, concise, and editorially-independent business and technology information for anyone processing, using or buying plastics.